Landscaping or renovating the garden can be a great way to bring new life into your back or front yard in Camden. However, there is a lot of work involved and much waste produced during a garden clearance. With these handy tips you can deal with your garden waste clearance effectively and in an environmentally friendly way.
To start with there may be some property clearance to undertake before landscaping. Depending on the type of garden renovation you are doing, you may need to clear away the whole surface area you are working with. There are many professional property clearance services that can assist with this process.
- Skip hire is a fantastic idea to save you time and effort while landscaping or renovating your garden in Camden, NW1. There are many skip hire services that specialise in green waste disposal. This means that you can toss all your green waste into the skip without worrying about overfilling your regular green waste bin. It is worth hiring the largest skip size available, even if you don’t think you will fill it the whole way. You might be surprised at how much waste this process can produce and you don’t want to be caught short. When hiring a skip, make sure you are specific about what type of skip you need. There are some skips that take both green waste and hard rubbish, but make sure you clarify with the company so that you don’t put the wrong material in there.
- Professional garden clearance services are available to assist with this process as well. If you are going to hire professionals to clear away your green waste and deal with the rubbish disposal, it is important to separate the waste before they arrive. This means making separate piles of green waste, such as leaves and branches, and hard rubbish, such as old furniture and pot plants.
- Work section by section in the garden so that you don’t feel overwhelmed throughout the process. Doing this will allow you to focus you energy to one overgrown patch at a time. If you are hiring professional garden waste removal services in the N1 region, make sure you inform the workers as to what you want removed in each section of the garden. If you are using a skip, move the skip around with you so that you can toss the garden waste in there straight away. If the skip is too heavy, fill up your smaller green waste bin and then dump the contents into the skip once done with that section.
- Break down bulky items such as tree trunks, old furniture and anything else that takes up a lot of space. When hiring professional garden waste disposal services in Camden, you might be charged by how much space the waste takes up. If you can break things down you will have more room so you can dispose of more rubbish, and you will save money.
- Create your own compost during the garden clearance process. This will not only be effective in the long run as you can use compost to help fertilise your new garden, but will also save you time and money. Creating compost with the leftover leaves and branches means less for the waste disposal and therefore leaves room for things that you really need to be cleared away. Creating your own compost in the NW1 area is also an environmentally friendly and economical solution to sustainable gardening once the renovation or landscape is complete.